Friday, December 9, 2011

Things are a-changing

So, I've decided to take this blog in a little different direction. Every day I'm going to post ONE thing that we did that day and possibly put a picture or a video that went along with the thing we did. I want to be able to look back and see what we did on a particular day. I think it'll be kind of fun and in a few years, (if I keep this going) it'll be really neat for the kids to see what our days consisted of. :) I'm so excited about it!! :)))))

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea ... there is another blog I read where she does something similar as far as memories go anyhow, it is http://www.mymeanderings.net/, maybe you can get some inspiration from her blog...I so much love Joanna and her pictures are so wonderful!

    In Christ,
    Kellly

    ReplyDelete